CategoryUn-categorized


The Batman: Arkham Origins Official 17 Minute Gameplay


The Batman: Arkham Origins Official 17 Minute Gameplay walkthrough video features Senior Producer Ben Mattes and Gameplay Director Michael McIntyre at WB Games Montréal as they guide viewers through the mechanics of the new title, highlighting the game’s deep combat system and engrossing narrative. Over the span of 17 minutes, you’ll see the Dark Knight explore the Batcave, beat down on thugs and infiltrate […] Continue Reading


ADATA XPG V2 8GB 1600MHZ Memory Review


The ADATA XPG V2 series is the companies flagship memory product and for good reason. The lineup comes with speeds of up to 3100 MHz, with timings of CL 12-14-14-36 at 1.65V (XMP Profile 1). Speed alone doesn’t make memory great though, greatness lies within the ICs, heatspreader, performance and of course overclocking. On all of these fronts the XPG V2 memory should ki […] Continue Reading


AMD Unveils FreeSync – Nvidia G-Sync without the Added Cost


NVIDIA has been pushing their G-Sync technology hard at CES, but not to be out done AMD is showing off their own frame sync technology, “FreeSync”.

Unlike G-Sync, AMD’s FreeSync is not an add-on that increases the cost of a monitor, instead AMD’s tech can be used without an modifications via an already established VESA standard for controlling VBLANK intervals that allows the GPU to synchron […] Continue Reading


ASUS Teases Upcoming Air-Water Combo Heatsink for GPUs


 

ASUS Released a teaser of their latest graphics card cooling design today dubbed “Poseidon”. The new heatsink is a combo design that integrates both heatpipes and water cooling tubes for extreme cooling performance that should be able to cool over 375W. The cooling unit also has dual cooling fans, so this isn’t just a cut down heatsink with water cooling added, it is a full-fledged thermal solu […] Continue Reading


Bots Make up 61.5% of All Internet Traffic


 

According to incapsula.com the internet has more bots visiting website than actual people. The static showed that the bot to human ratio was extremely high as only 38.5% of internet traffic is made up of actual people. The other 61.5% are bots, scrapers, hacking tools, spammers and other impersonators.

Bots are a software application that runs automated tasks over the Internet. Typically, bots […] Continue Reading


Cooler Master Cosmos SE Papercraft


 

The designers at Cooler Master have created some amazing cases, but this must have been their hardest challenge yet – a miniature Cosmos SE with handles, extruding side panels and even the power buttons. Maybe it can fit a Raspberry Pi. miniature-cosmos SE

Continue Reading


Dogecoin Community Springs into Action to get Indian Luger to the Winter Olympics


When India’s most prominent Winter Olympics athlete Shiva Keshavan, was told he couldn’t compete in the games the Dogecoin community rallied and took action.

The issue for the luger was that the International Olympic Committee (IOC) suspended the Indian Olympic Association a year ago for violations of its charter, including electing leaders with pending criminal charges. This means athletes from […] Continue Reading


EVGA Z87 Stinger Motherboard Review


 

It can be said that as a company, EVGA has a way of marching to the beat of their own drums. Even though they are not the largest nor the best selling motherboard manufacturer, they have engendered deep loyalty among enthusiasts and within overclocking circles over the years through their overclocking-centric video cards and mainboards. EVGA is also largely cons […] Continue Reading


GELID IcyPad Review


 

While cooling might not be in the forefront of your mind during winter season, your components would beg to differ. Sure they are not sentient but if they could speak they would let you know that cooling is always important no matter what season. CPUs and video cards get the bulk of the attention when it comes to prioritizing system cooling and even laptops get their own cushy platforms now but what […] Continue Reading


HotHardware and N3V Games Super Spooky NVIDIA SHIELD Giveaway!


Nvidia Shield makes PC Gaming portable and here is your chance to snag one for free, plus some app cash to get you going.

Enter here: http://hothardware.com/News/HotHardware-and-NVIDIA-Super-Spooky-SHIELD-Giveaway/

nvidia-shield

Continue Reading