Posted: November 17, 2017
Watch Dogs System Requirements Leaked Early
Earlier today Ubisoft put the recommended specifications for the upcoming game Watch Dogs, but it looks as if this was a mistake because they have already taken them down. Luckily the guys over at NextPowerUp.com grabbed them before Ubisoft could get the page offline.
What we know if the game requires a 64-bit operating system, so anyone with a 32-bit OS will have to upgrade to play the game. Additionally, to play the game on “Ultra” you are going to need some expensive hardware, such as an AMD Radeon 7970, or Nvidia GTX 670.
The specs can be found below;
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- Note that we only support 64 bit OSs.
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Quad core
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 460
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5770
- CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9750
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Eight core
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 560 ti
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
- GPU: Latest DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM or more
- CPU: Latest Eight core or more
- RAM: 8GB or more
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 670
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970
- CPU: AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core
Watch Dogs is set to release on November 29th for the Xbox 360, Wii U, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. No release date(s) has been confirmed for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions.